*A US Lacrosse membership is required to register for all programs. The membership is good for 1 year.
Proudly partnered with the Town of Cornelius since 2010.
All requests for a refund must be submitted in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You must include your mailing address in your request for a refund. Eligible refunds are mailed approximately two weeks after the start of the program.
Recreation & School Team Programs
All programs incur some expenses for each participant very early in the registration process, including jerseys, uniforms, administration costs, credit card processing fees, and facility use fees. Shortly thereafter, the expenses increase again as the program contracts services for its coaching staff and game officials based upon the number of participants.
For cancellations prior to the start of the program; you may receive (1) a 50% cash refund or (2) a 75% credit towards any future LKN Outlaws Lacrosse program at the Directors discretion. Once the program has started, the entire fee, 100%, is non-refundable.
The deposit amount paid at the time of invitation acceptance is not refundable regardless of the reason for the cancellation. The deposit amounts go directly to tournament entry fees, field rentals, uniforms and other expenses that we cannot recoup. Remaining fees, beyond the deposit, paid to Lake Norman Outlaws Lacrosse Inc. for these programs may be considered for refund depending on the reason for cancellation and are handled on a case-by-case basis.
Lake Norman Outlaws Lacrosse seek to instill positive character-building traits in our communities’ youth through the demonstration of good sportsmanship, respect for others, responsibility, fairness, caring and good citizenship. We ask that parents and their guests attending events help us by reflecting these character traits at games and practices.
- Be a positive role model for your child and encourage sportsmanship by showing respect and courtesy, and by demonstrating positive support for all players, coaches, officials and spectators at every game, practice, or other sporting event.
- Not engage in any kind of unsportsmanlike conduct with any official, coach, player, or parent such as booing, taunting or using profane language or gestures, etc.
- Not encourage or engage in any behaviors or practices that would endanger the health and well being of the athletes, coaches, officials and spectators.
- Teach your child to play by the spirit of the rules and to resolve conflicts without resorting to hostility or violence.
- Demand that your child treat other players, coaches, officials and spectators with respect.
- Never ridicule or yell at ANY participant for making a mistake or losing a competition.
- Respect the officials and their authority during games and never question, discuss, or confront coaches or referees at the game field, and take time to speak with coaches at an agreed upon time and place at least 24 hours after the event.
- Refrain from coaching your child or other players during games and practices, unless you are one of the official coaches of the team.